Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ – going to bloom in my tank (submersed)

Updated: January 29, 2013

- new photos

Today I found out that my submersed Mi Oya has spathes – one quite big and one pretty small.

This article will be updated… (maybe later).

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ - submersed spathe - Sept. 2012

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ – submersed spathe – Sept. 2012

You can find my emersed Mi Oya here: Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ – emersed – spathe

Update: Oct. 6th, 2012: Submersed Mi Oya went to bloom again – large and small spathe. (It was the same last time).

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ - submersed spathe - Oct. 2012

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ – submersed spathe – Oct. 2012

Update Jan 29, 2013:

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ - submersed spathe - Jan 2013

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ – submersed spathe – Jan. 2013

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ - submersed spathe - cut - Jan 2013

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ – submersed spathe – cut – Jan. 2013

I wanted to open the spathe but I have clumsy hands so this (above) is result. I hope to be more successful next time.

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ - submersed spathe - kettle - Jan 2013

Cryptocoryne wendtii ‘Mi Oya’ – submersed spathe – kettle – Jan. 2013

Since I do not have any macro lens, I made this (above) pseudo-macro photo using my close-up lens. It is a bit blurry.